ALUMINUM-THE RIGHT CHOICE:
Alumiro’s Aluminium frames which are the same in applications from residential to commercial, offer six key advantages that make it the ideal choice for beautiful window or door frames:
Aluminium is the strongest material used and will not be affected by changes in temperature and does not:
Excellent Thermal Efficiency
- An EPDM rubber strip in our aluminum window and door profiles designed for North American weather conditions create a thermal break making them highly thermally efficient.
- Less conductivity of cold or heat
- Tested for wind, air, water and structural performance
- Certified by NFRC (National Fenestration Rating Council) and AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association)
- Our aluminum frames with our thermal break combined with either double or triple glazed window or door glass create an excellent sound barrier.
- The melting temperature of aluminum is high which lowers the time it takes to damage these windows during a fire.
- Powder coated frames offer long life and less fading.
- Clean with warm soapy water to keep them looking new
- Powder coated aluminium also does not corrode, rot or warp.
Beautiful slim frames available with powder coated colours that give a flawlessly smooth finish creating windows of the highest quality.
- We offer a range of styles to suit your creativity, including casement, awning, push out plus tilt and turn windows.
- High flexibility Aluminum allows you to create unique window shapes without losing the characteristics of the aluminum metal.